Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By William Odell recognises that you retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry.
2. By William Odell reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the entry is submitted on the Website. You warrant and represent, in respect of each entry submitted by You ("Entry"), as follows:
3. You are the sole owner and author of each Entry.
4. The photograph presented for judging must be 100% photographic in origin, generally this means using a camera or similar device.
5. You have the right to make your entry available to the competition.
6. Entries do not contain personally identifiable information about You or any other person(s)
7. Entries do not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
8. Entries do not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
9. Each entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person's rights of privacy or publicity.
10. Your Entry does not include:
• Trademarks owned by third parties
• Copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions)
• Names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
• Entries in which You have purchased or secured the rights to use stock images
• Entries that contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service
• Entries containing screen credits
11. You agree to fully indemnify to by William Odell in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
12. You confirm that each person depicted in the entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.